What will you learn?
How to develop a profitable business idea and secure your company name online
How building a WordPress website is as easy as editing a Word document
How to connect your website to track visitors and website engagement
How to build your website to work for you, even while you are sleeping
Why was this guide created?
When I built my first WordPress website back in 2008, I stumbled several times along the way. It took me so long to finally go live with my first website and I remember wishing that there was a simple, step-by-step guide I could follow to help me do what was needed in the correct order. That was the inspiration for creating the ‘Build A WordPress Website In 30-Days‘ guide.
Why do you need a website anyway?
Where do you go if you have a question or if you are looking for something? If you are like most people today, you probably search using Google or another search engine. Your customers are no different. So if they are looking for something that you offer, search for it, and do not find you, that is a lost opportunity which is very difficult to ever get back.
There are many reasons to have a website today, but did you know?
- 30% of consumers don’t consider a business if they don’t have a website. Due to a lack of confidence and trust.
- 97% of consumers search for services online before making a purchase. If you don’t have a searchable site, you don’t show up. You don’t show up, you don’t get the enquiry.
- Having a website allows you to show past projects and case studies to build trust in new customers. They can view previous work at their own leisure to make a decision to do business with you.
- A website with a bad design reduces the chance of a conversion. Bad designs give the perception of bad quality service.
- Having the right content on the website allows you to answer questions faster. This shortens the sales cycle improving your cash flow.
- N.B. A website is under your control. You can promote it and change the content as it best serves your target market. Relying on directories and social media platforms make you dependent on them, their marketing abilities and algorithms. A website is a hub or virtual office for your business which you control 100%.
In today’s modern, digital environment, it is vital to own a well-designed, well-indexed, and content-rich website. Build yours today!
Daniel dos Reis
CEO – DIGIPIV.COM
What’s in the FREE guide?
Practical steps to go live in 30-DAYS
A step-by-step guide to remove the pain of building a WordPress website for the first time
Links to FREE tools and resources
We share our secrets on how we build professional-quality websites using WordPress
*BONUS* tools to grow your business
Develop an implementable strategy to add value to your audience and improve your business